Saturday, June 7, 2014

Video of the trip over

     At the airport in Austin I had the idea to capture some footage of each leg of the trip. All this planned out in my head, seemed like a brilliant idea. I stand by that it was a good idea, just poorly executed. Whether it was oops I forgot, oops I was sleeping, oops my phone died, or oops later on-- should have got a video if that. I still managed to capture most of the important stuff. And for what its worth, give me a break planes are hard to film on. =)
     Anyway I share with you a video that I put together using iMovie. For the record iMovie and me, do not get along. In fact it also doesn't get along with my computer either. It was slow and frozen half the time. =) I did the best that I could with my patience and this program.


No comments:

Post a Comment